Mirattal directed by R Madesh stars Vinay, Sharmila in the lead with music by Praveen Mani.
The movie also stars Santhanam, Prabhu, Kanja Karuppu, Mansoor Ali Khan, Pandiarajan, Uma Padamanabhan and Yuvarani in important roles.
The film is said to be a remake of the Telugu movie Dhee, which had Manchu Manoj and Genelia D Souza in the leads.
The film's story revolves around two local gangs who is desperate to kill one another intertwined with love & some comedy.
Prabhu who plays the role of Shankar is a local Don, who has a rival in the name of Soori (Played by Pradeep Rawat). Since Soori had killed Shankar Dada's guy, Prabhu in turn would have killed his son, to which Soori is dying to take a revenge, by trying to kill Shankar's sister Deepika ( played by Sharmila).
At this juncture, we get introduced to the hero, Babloo (played by Vinay), who enters the Shankar Dada's house as an accountant, woos the Dada's sister and how he manages to save the heroine from the opposite gang of Soori's forms the story.
- The story is usual and nothing new for us to enjoy, yet some of the scenes that make us a laugh is that of Vinay's moments with Santhanam, who also works for Shankar Dada. Ganja Karuppu also makes a better comedian pairing with Santhanam in this film.
- If you are not looking for any logic, then this film may appeal to you, as there is nothing new in terms of story or the screenplay.
- The song 'Radio Radio' sung by Shankar Mahadevan & Suchithra is ok amongst the other tracks in the film composed by Praveen Mani.
- Prabhu & Pradeep Rawat plays the main roles, who try to create a tensed situation, has done their parts well. Pradeep Rawat known for his villain acts though is not extra ordinary, has justified his role.
- While the heroine, Sharmila, the Kannada who makes her debut in Tamil do not have much scope to perform, Vinay who is seen after a long gap in a straight Tamil film, do not have much to boast about in terms of his performance.
- Vinay as Babloo
- Sharmila as Deepika
- Santhanm as Chari
- Prabhu as Shanakr Dada
- Pradeep Rawat as Soori
- Ganja Karuppu Kathi
- Mansoor Ali Khan as Prabhu's Periyappa
- Pandiarajan as Vinay's father
- Uma Padmanadhan as Vinay's mother
- Yuvarani as Prabhu's wife
- Director – R Madhesh
- Music – Praveen Mani
- Editing – Vivek Harsha
- Art – EL Maayan
- Dance Choreography – Bobby, Plaksi
- Cinematography – D Kannan
- Stunt Choreography – Super Subbarayan
- PRO – Nikhil
- Production Coordinator – A Sampath, Sakthi Venkat