Do you have a HDFC account and wanted to use your netbanking service which is also called online banking. Online banking from HDFC bank is called HDFC online NetBanking. NetBanking services from HDFC allows you to manage your bank account from your computer, anytime and anywhere.
To use your hdfc netbanking services, you need to register for that and it can be done in three easy steps like the following.
1. Phone banking. One of the easiest way to register for netbanking from HDFC . Simply call a phone banking number and follow the simple instructions.
2. Download form. Not intersted in phone banking then download the form the bank site and fill it up and submit the form in the nearest hdfc bank.
3. ATM. Netbanking services can also be activated through the ATM using the debit card. Just follow the instructions on the screen.
The highlighted box will display the image you verified during the netbanking registration.
After registering with the HDFC NetBanking service, you will have so many features like the following below.
- Current/Savings Accounts
- View Account Statement
- View Account Balance
- Download Account Statement
- View Cheque Status
- Funds Transfer
- CASA Sweepin
- Fixed Deposits Summary
- Open New Fixed Deposit
- Fixed Deposit Sweep-in
- Super Saver
- Liquidate Fixed Deposit
- Recurring Deposits Summary
- Account Statement
- Demand Draft
- Cheque Book
- Stop Payment of Cheque
- TDS Inquiry
- Hold Enquiry
- Email Statement Registration
- Email Statement Deregistration
- Modify Secure Access Profile
- IPO Application
How to register for Third Party Transfer (TPT) in HDFC :
You will have also many other options and one main thing to mention is the Third Party Transfer (TPT). Only in this feature you will be able to send money to other accounts and no matter in which bank the account is. If you like to transfer the money to other accounts then you should first register for that using a TPT form which is available both in the site and in the bank near you.
After registering for TPT, then you need to register the account you are going to transfer the money. You have to register the account one day before which means 24 hours.
If your hdfc netbanking service is not working, then the following must be the reasons.
1. You are not registered for NetBanking.
2. The password you have entered is Invalid, please try again.
3. Sorry, Access to NetBanking has been denied. Please contact NetBanking Support
4. Server not responding
5. Service is unavailable for maintenance from dd/mm/yy hh:mm to dd/mm/yy hh1:mm1 But is still displayed after scheduled time.
HDFC netbanking customer care phone numbers:
Still you have problems in netbanking then contact the customer care of hdfc netbanking service
Chennai @ 044- 6600 3333
Ahmedabad @ 079 - 6662 3333
Bangalore @ 080 - 6600 3333
Chandigarh @ 0172 - 469 3333
Cochin @ 0484 - 408 3333
Delhi & NCR @ 011 - 4151 4332
Hyderabad @ 040 - 6600 3333
Indore @ 0731 - 407 4332
Jaipur @ 0141 - 500 3333
Kolkata @ 033 - 2210 3838
Lucknow @ 0522 - 400 3333
Mumbai @ 022 - 2856 1818
Pune @ 020 - 6609 3333
You can also recharge your mobile using hdfc mobile recharge.