|Advantages of Breastfeeding|
Breastfeeding mothers will experience less stress, which is due to the release of the hormones as oxytocin and prolactin, which provides calming effects and protection from diabetes and heart disease.
- Breast milk is safe and is hygienic
- Breast milk is available at the right temperature for the baby.
- It also meets the nutritional requirements of the baby.
- It also contains antimicrobial factors which prevents diarrhoeal diseases and respiratory infections in the first months of life.
- It can be easily digested by the baby (both normal and premature babies)
- It also bonds the relationship between the mother and the baby.
- Improves better bone health
- Decreased chance of developing allergies
- Improved immunity against ear infection
Breastfeeding is one of the most important thing for both the woman and the baby and there are also few myths about breastfeeding which is still pertaining among many Women and amongst pregnant woman. So lest us have a look at the myths about breastfeeding and the problems faced by them.
Myths about breastfeeding :
1 ) You have to drink a lot of milk to produce more milk